2012/11/22 by nikkiledford
One of my new products for sale at the local natural foods market is a coconut flour-based paleo cookie. In the past week I’ve introduced two different seasonal flavors, Gingerbread and Peppermint Hot Cocoa.
Here’s a little sneak peek at the next flavor. I figure you can never go wrong with a classic. Me thinks this will be a great seller!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 c. coconut flour
1/2 c. coconut oil
1/2 c. raw honey
1/2 c. organic chocolate chunks
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, honey, oil, and vanilla.
- Add coconut flour and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Use a cookie scoop and drop little cookie dough balls on the baking sheet
- Bake for 13-15 mins.