2014/08/09 by nikkiledford
Everyone loves a good stirfry. This one is super flavorful, but also very simple. I mean, who’s got time to slice a million different veggies?!
Make a big batch and have leftovers for days! It would also make a great post-worout meal. Oh, and add rice if you’re into that sort of thing…
Ginger Squash StirFry over Cabbage
1 butternut or kabocha squash, sliced
1 1/2 lb thighs, sliced
4 cloves garlic
2 inches ginger, minced
1/2 red onion, sliced
1/2 green cabbage, shredded
2-3 Tbsp. coconut oil
2-3 Tbsp. coconut aminos or guten-free soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 and roast the squash until tender.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add chicken to sear.
- Add ginger, onion, garlic, and squash. Toss gently.
- Add coconut aminos and scrape up brown bits from the bottom.
- Serve hot over shredded cabbage.
- Garnish with chopped cashews, sesame seeds, or sliced green onion