Aren’t they cute?!
I’m definitely on a cookie “kick” these days. Which is funny because I’m not a very “cookie” kind of person. I think it’s because they are a simple and inexpensive way to contribute to a party, give as gifts, etc… Not to mention that when I attend a holiday gathering full of gluten-y and unhealthy offerings, I have a delicious and safe options for my sweet tooth.
These are best if you find yourself some meyer lemons. But if you don’t, that’s cool. They will still be yum.
Lemon Goji Cookies
3/4 c. coconut flour
1/2 c. honey
1/2 c. coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
1 shake of salt
a handful of goji berries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla. Add lemon juice and zest.
- Add flour and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Scoop out dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden on bottom.
- Remove from the oven and top with 1 or 2 gojis.