Do you guys remember those Keebler Elves commercials with the tree cookie factory that made the ‘fudge stripe’ cookies and the Rainbow ones with the REAL M&M’s in them?! Man, that’s a throwback to my childhood tv days for sure. The only thing I liked more than TV was probably those cookies. The double stuffed ones with chocolate filling.
These are also fudgy, stripey cookies, but they weren’t made by elves. Nor were they made in a tree. But they are pretty tasty when you’re looking for a sweet treat. The cookie has a nice crunch and chocolate ganache is ALWAYS a good solution to a sugar craving. Enjoy a cookie!
Fudge Drizzle Cookie
1/2 c. almond flour (not meal)
1/4 c. tapioca starch
1/2 c. coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
pinch sea salt
1/4 c. coconut oil (or butter)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 c. chocolate ganache, melted (don’t chill in freezer after preparing or warm already chilled ganache slightly before drizzling).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients well.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 mins or until golden. (longer = crispier)
- Let cool from oven, then drizzle melted ganache over the cookies. Let ganache cool to set and then serve!