2015/06/04 by nikkiledford
In all of Clean Plate history, one of the most popular recipes has been Pizza Egg Cups. That recipe can be translated into one large PIZZA! Everyone likes pizza, so make sure you try it and then go check out the other pizza related items on the blog!
Primal Pizza Frittata
2 tsp. italian seasoning
1 organic tomato, sliced
1/4 c. organic pizza sauce
handful of shredded organic mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
optional toppings : pepperoni, black olives, sautéed mushrooms, italian sausage (cooked), fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning.
- Heat a skillet over medium and add a splash of olive oil.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Drizzle in pizza sauce.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 15 mins or until center is set.