I have a ton of new recipes to share with you all. We should start, like most things in life, with chocolate.
This is my offering to all the women out there who are on (or will be on) their moon cycle. It’s also my gift to all the men who have to deal with all those women.
But seriously, these decadent and delicious treats will likely be a favorite among all members of your household, regardless of the moon cycles.
Ganache-Filled Flourless Blondies
2 c. cashew butter ( i make mine! see how to here.)
1 c. coconut nectar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, combing cashew butter, eggs, nectar, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Drop batter into greased muffin tin (i used my super handy silicone muffin cups!)
- In a double boiler (pot of boiling water, metal bowl), add chocolate chips and coconut milk.
- Once warm, stir until smooth.
- Two options here; Option 1: you can let the ganache cool in the fridge and then roll tablespoon sized balls and then drop into the center of the batter and bake. Option 2 : Use one spoon to make a well in the center of the batter and using another spoon drop a tablespoon of ganache into the center of each cup.
- Bake for 20 mins until edges are golden.