Attention! This is a world-class grain-free cookie. It’s chewy and moist with simple ingredients and NO refined sugars. You don’t even have to buy any crazy nut flours or starches. Yay for you!
These are also great for a quick breakfast or post workout snack, or… you know… whenever.
Flourless Walnut Raisin Cookies
1 c. walnuts
12 dates, pitted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
a few shakes of cinnamon
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. raisins
- In a food processor, blend walnuts until fine dust.
- Add dates, egg, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Process until sticky batter forms.
- Add raisins and mix with a spoon or spatula.
- Using a cookie scoop or Tablespoon, drop batter onto parchment lined cookie sheet. (It will be STICKY!)
- Bake at 325 for 15 mins or so. remove when tops begin to turn gold. Be sure to not burn them!
These can also be made into a chocolate chip version. Just omit the cinnamon and raisins and add mini chocolate chips!
2 Comments Add yours
Amazing! I make banana cookies that are similar to this..so glad I follow your blog! Thanks for all of the great recipes