2014/04/29 by nikkiledford
I love my Sugarless Banana Bread. But sometimes you want a little sugar.
Incorporating chocolate chips into this recipe is a great way to indulge while keeping it CLEAN!
Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 c. coconut flour
1/2 c. almond butter (sub any other nut/seed butter)
4 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
2 c. dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a loaf pan with parchment, or grease 6 ramekins with coconut oil.
- Combine all the wet ingredients including mashed bananas.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips
- Pour into greased or lined muffin pan. Bake for about 25-30 mins (until toothpick comes out clean).