I know everyone LOVES larabars because they are so clean! While they are definitely a Clean Plate approved purchase, there’s no reason you can’t just make your own (save money)!
I’ve made my fair share of “larabar” knock-offs and original flavors!
Good for after a workout or in kid’s lunches! (or hungry husband’s)
Raw Cranberry Orange Bars
1 bag organic whole dried cranberries
1/2 orange, zested
1 c. raw almonds
8-10 medjool dates, pitted
pinch sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse almonds until gravel-like.
- Add other ingredients except dates. Blend well.
- Add dates slowly as processor is running.
- Combine until mixture begins to get sticky.
- Press into a square plastic container and chill.
- Cut into 8 squares.