Hallelujah! Another grain-free and simple bread recipe. Okay you guys, this one is seriously awesome. It’s the most “like” wheat bread I’ve had since going paleo 4 years ago. It’s WAYYY better than the crappy “Paleo Bread” that’s now being sold in some markets.
It’s great plain but you could also add all kinds of awesome stuff to this batter…
coconut sugar+cocoa powder swirl
Today I made a breakfast sandwich with it. Of course it was delicious but the best part was more technical than anything. The bread DID NOT BREAK or crumble or get all watery and squishy. Ya! Let’s just say it’s a good thing I don’t have an oven cause I would make this everyday.
based on an Elana’s Pantry recipe
1 1/4 c. cashew meal (trader joes)
3 Tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
1 Tb. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. honey
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a food processor, mix eggs, oil, and cashew meal.
- Pulse in honey and vinegar.
- Pulse in baking soda and sea salt. Let the batter stand for 20 mins or so, before scooping into the muffin tins.
- Make sure to use some silicone baking cups, other paper baking cups or grease the cups before pouring in the batter.
- Scoop batter into the cups (divide evenly between 12 regular sized cups)
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden and toothpick comes out clean.
5 Comments Add yours