Just a quick and delicious post. Enjoy, friends!
1 c. frozen mango, thawed
2 Tbsp. almond butter
1/2 can coconut milk
1 Tsp. curry powder
1 Tsp. turmeric
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. cumin seed
1/2 tsp. sea salt
2 cloves garlic
1 lb. chicken breast or thighs, chopped
2 c. broccoli florets
1 yellow bell pepper
1 c. snap peas
- In a blender, add mango, almond butter, coconut milk, curry pow, turmeric, and salt.
- In a steamer basket, steam vegetables until heated but still a bit crunchy.
- In a small pot, over medium heat, add coconut oil, onion, garlic, and cumin seed.
- Add chicken and sautè until cooked through.
- Add curry sauce and heat.
- Pour chicken mixture over vegetables and serve. Garnish with chopped cilantro.