If you made my truffles from last week, and you thought to yourself, “what else can I do with all this delicious ganache?” Well, do I have the answer for YOU!
Nut Butter Truffles
2 packs dark chocolate chips (70%, mine was from whole foods)
1 can coconut milk
1/2 -1 c. nut butter (i used freshly made almond and cashew butter)
small baking cups arranged on a baking sheet
- In a small pot, heat the 1 c. coconut milk until hot but not boiling.
- In a small metal bowl, pour one package of chocolate chips.
- Add hot milk and stir until smooth and glassy
- Drop a small amount in the bottom of a baking cup. Continue with the rest of the cups.
- Roll up small pieces of nut butter and place them in the middle of the cup, leaving some room around the sides.
- Make the rest of the ganache.
- Using a spoon, drop the ganache on the nut butter and gently pat down to fill the cup. Continue with the rest of cups and chocolate.
- Sprinkle some sea salt on top.
- Put the tray in the fridge for the truffles to set.
- EAT (and maybe share)