Like a Pizookie… but I made it. So it’s a Nikki-cookie. Nikookie. Get it? Ok yeah. It’s a lame name. How about a cookie tart. It’s a chocolate chip cookie tart and it only has a few ingredients. Super EASY!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart
2 1/2 cups almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 inch tart pan with parchment paper or grease the pan with a little coconut oil.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in bowl or food processor
- Fold in in the chocolate chips.
- Press evenly onto the pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- OM NOM NOM NOM.
Top with Paleo Ice Cream. You will thank me later.