This is an delicious salad with an even more amazing dressing! I use this as an alternative creamy dressing for cobb salad, coleslaw, caesar salad, etc. It’s also a great dip for kabob meat or fresh veggies.
1 bunch of organic romaine
1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
4 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
2 eggs, sliced
2 tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, diced
1/2 avocado, diced
- Wash and chop the romaine into bite size pieces.
- Spilt romaine between two bowls.
- Divide other toppings between the two bowls.
- Toss with the dressing.
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
2 c. raw cashews
2 c. water
Juice of 1 lemon (add zest if you think it’s awesome… like me!)
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
2-3 tbsp. organic rice vinegar
1/4 c. chopped parsley
- In a blender, add cashews and water.
- Add lemon, garlic, onion, sea salt, and pepper. Blend
- Add rice vinegar. Blend.
- Add parsley and briefly blend until just combined. Don’t blend in parsley too much or the dressing will turn green.